Monday, August 17, 2009

Week Six 8/18-8/25

On my Disney vacation this week, really going to do my best to stick to the plan. Did pretty good yesterday on the road, but had some peanut butter crackers I really didn't need last night. Today we're going to the Parks, so it will be a bit of a challenge. Planning to log religiously this week and do South Beach after we get home (Thursday-Sunday) to undo any damage. :)
Oddly enough, mamanotes' Body After Baby Challenge blog this week is about staying on track on vacation. And that's exactly my challenge this week!

Monday
B-Atkins Bar
L-Fajita chicken salad, 2 scoops reduced sugar Baskin-Robbins chocolate overload ice cream
D-Mexican chicken caesar salad
S-atkins bar, peanut butter crackers
W-Walking all over Disney with a crazy toddler and a baby in a wrap :)

Tues
B-egg white omelet with cheese and cottage cheese on the side, latte
L-Wendy's BLT salad with ancho chipotle dressing, diet coke
S-beef jerky
D-souhwest chicken salad
S-fiber chews

Wed
B-atkins bar
L-panda kung pao
S-pb crackers
D-veggie sub, baked lays
S-vita top, c&c bar, aspen bar

Thurs
B-atkins bar
L-rubios healthmex mahi burrito, small golden spoon fro yo
S-atkins bar
D-wendy's chicken caesar salad
S-aspen bar, 3 WW candy bars, atkins bar, 2 c&c bar, 2 pieces beef jerky (!WTH!)

*Note: Had a bit of a binge last night. DH has been eating badly and I guess I decided I deserved to do it, too. Of course, I felt like crap today. Worked out for 50 minutes and ate like a champ to make up for it. I'm also going to do my best to NOT use my "bonus" points this week to make up for what I ate last night. In summary, it was SO NOT WORTH IT. I feel bloated and yucky today.

Friday
B-atkins bar, latte
L-flat-out chicken salad wrap, sun chips, apple chips
D-hacienda southwestern chicken salad
S-Atkins coconut dark chocolate endulge bar
W-10 min core, 20 min lower body, 20 min upper body WORKOUT DVD

Saturday
B-Atkins PB bar
L-BBQ Bronco Billy's Pizza, apple chips
S-Atkins bar, beef jerky, veggie straws
D-chicken salad wrap, golden spoon fro yo
S-WW cookies and cream bar, WW candy ice cream bar
W-30 day shred, 10 min core

Sunday
B-Atkins PB bar
L-Tuna salad wrap
S-Atkins bar
D-BBQ pork sandwiches, green beans, sun chips
S-WW cookies and cream bar, WW candy ice cream bar
W-

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Yum! The fajita chicken salad is one of my favorite low carb meals!