Saturday, August 29, 2009

Week Eight 8/31-9/6

This is it! The last week for the Body After Baby Challenge. I've stuck to my guns, worked out almost every day, and stuck to the Weight Watchers plan doing a modified South Beach Diet. I've lost about 8 lbs (hoping to hit 10 by the end of the week!) so far and definitely gotten more toned. This was a great way to motivate me to continue improving my body after having my son just 4 and a half months ago. Thank you for creating this challenge!

Here's to giving it my all this week and posting my results at the end of it. :)

Monday 8/31
forgot to write it down but did good
W- upper body workout

Tuesday
ate like crap; total binge day - In n Out, Culver's, etc.
W-30 day shred level 2

A few notes..back soon

Wednesday
B-nonfat latte
L-wendy's BLT salad with spicy chicken
S-chocolate cheesecake, atkins bar
D-mr. goodcents turkey sub
S-chocolate cheesecake, vitatop
W-20 min core, 20 min legs, 10 min upper

Thursday
B-Vitatop, nonfat latte
L-wendy's BLT salad with spicy chicken
S-atkins bar
D-veggie burger, kung pao chicken
S-chocolate cheesecake (3 slices), 2 aspen bars, spoonfuls of peanut butter (WTH!)
W-8 min abs, 8 min buns, 50 push-ups

Friday (determined to eat PERFECTLY until my trip next Friday - no snacks, no treats at night, just good clean eating and exercise!!!)
S-nonfat latte
L-wendy's BLT salad with grilled chicken
D-
W-30 day shred level 3

Saturday
B-
S-
L-
S-
D-
S-
W-

Sunday
B-
S-
L-
S-
D-
S-
W-

My goal was to lose 10 lbs and look great in my bikini. Here's how I did.

Here are my results...
My starting weight: 134
My ending weight: 128

WEIGHT LOST: 6 lbs.

Starting/ending measurements:
Waist: 32.5/30.5 (-2)
Hips: 39/37.5 (-2.5)
Thighs: 21.5/20.75 (-.75)
Arms: 11/12 (+1)

INCHES LOST (from waist, hips and thighs): -5.25 inches!

I'm submitting my after photo today as well. Whether or not I look great in my bikini remains to be seen. LOL.

No comments: